Tuesday 11 March 2014

✩ Liverpool + inspiration post ✩

I went to see my bestie in Liverpool at the weekend!



Normally I would share a bunch of photos but I actually spent most of my time sending stupid snapchats instead... On Friday Emma made us watch Sharknado and it was truly awful. Like, in a laughable way at least but also in a really unbelievable way. And on Saturday we spent the day at the museum looking at fishes and dinosaurs and a whole bunch of cool stuff. Mostly it was just fun hanging out because we don't get to so much because distance and travel is gross and expensive. But I will see both Pads and Kitty at Fall Out Boy next week, so I'm real excited for that. I had to unexpectedly buy a train ticket for my journey there, though because I was late, so my birthday money is all gone...


I've started applying at some salons though so hopefully I'll be earning my own money soon like a real grown up and I'm super excited.

It's starting to warm up just a little over here so I can look at starting to transition into my spring wardrobe soon. In the mean time I'm gonna do a small spam of make/code looks that are inspiring me at the moment.

saw this in ageha and i think it'll work pretty well with my eyeshape so i may try it out soon

i want to try more cute and fresh on my down days

but also more dark and heavy...

thigh highs (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧



kind of in love with the knee length skirt and retro s/s trends rn


i think these two would work as more grown-up outfits, they're quite ladylike

definitely a warmer weather outfit but i love this kind of look

Ah, well that's it for now. Next time I post it will probably be about Fall Out Boy but I'll try and get some cute looks of my own done in the meantime to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment