Friday 21 March 2014

✪ 21/03/2014 ✪

Guess who had a rad time at Fall Out Boy.



Did you guess me, because it was me. I haven't spoken about music stuff much on this blog but Fall Out Boy have been like... a consistent favourite band of mine since I was like 13 and embarrassing or whatever. But this was my first time actually getting to see them live so I was super excited! And it was so super awesome! I kind of spent the whole day barely registering that it was happening and then as soon as they came on it was like my whole body was crying. They played a bunch of stuff that I love but didn't expect them to play? So that was really cool.

Also Emma decided to spoil me whole bunch so she took me for Nando's beforehand. And bought pizza for us afterwards.


Anyway time for an obligatory picspam.

my make up and ootd

hotel selfies w/ the gf

photo that emma got of the acoustic set

and our breakfast the next day! paninis and lattes with sweet stuff <3

We had to check out at 12 the next day but we got up a little earlier so that we could spend as much time together as possible before I had to leave at 3. So after breakfast we just hung around Manchester - we went into Toys'R'Us like big kids and they had this Animal Crossing gacha machine in there with phone charms so I have a new addition to my phone charm army... (I have 5 so far and hopefully a 6th on the way...) But I got Hamlet and he is super cute! Afterwards we mostly spent the day looking around clothes shops until I had to go. I always hate having to say goodbye nowadays because we're so far apart but I had a really good time with her, at least.

Also last week I watched Girl's Life and I really enjoyed it! Afterwards I really felt like doing some Sakurina inspired make up so...

i have no excuse for this pic apart from that i wanted to show off how hella and big my curls were


I'm so used to cat eye and more onee or sweet styled make up that this felt super weird, but I kinda like it. I think maybe if I ever feel like doing a darker look one day I will probably do it again.

Finally I started to play Lineplay again, check out my cute avatar:


I think I will probably redecorate my room soon though, I feel it's time for a change. I haven't logged on since December, I think....... (I was excited to see the Pisces gacha when I came back if you can't tell from the window in the back there >m>)

No comments:

Post a Comment