Tuesday 1 April 2014

✩ kitacon??

I accidentally ended up at kitacon last minute.


Emma and a few of my friends were going but I wasn't going to until Emma said it was okay for me to stay over and another friend of mine offered me her badge for Sunday since she was off home. Originally I was going to meet her in town and hang out for a little while but her coach was super delayed so she got in really late and it messed up all our plans. I'd gotten dressed up nice and my hair and make up were so cute, too...



I literally only very recently learned to Dutch braid but I just love doing hairstyles with them at the moment. They look so princessy.

On Saturday I went down to hang out with friends at kita and everything. I originally had a really lovely boheme-gyaru outfit planned out but I was worried about it getting grey paint on or something so I settled for a much more casual amekaji look instead. It was way less mature than my original look for the day but I think it's super cute. (The tshirt is actually one I borrowed from Emma because it went better with the outfit. I feel like it has a super cute summery pop vibe.)


and with the alien bae

I don't have any Sunday selfies that I took myself! On Sunday I was cosplaying Nanami for the majority of the day. I did bring Fukawa with me but I only wore her on Saturday evening mostly because I forgot my glasses somehow like a total doofus. (Thankfully I was saved last minute by Miranda on that one.)

It was really fun, even though I was super unprepared and broke. But now I'm motivated to save for next year and make it really awesome with some new cosplays and stuff. I've been playing Persona 4 Golden recently because one morning I woke up and was hit with Persona love out of nowhere. So at the moment next year is looking like Persona con because there's so many new outfits in this that I want to do...

a costest for alice!Teddie to motivate me to start working on him soon

flat baby!!!

I KNOW... I got another phone charm.......... They had a bunch of Persona blind bags and one set are basically entirely Teddie so Emma just had to get me one. I got the flat version which I was laughing about because I LOVE flat Ted, I laugh every time. I would have been happy with any, really because I love all the Teddies so I guess I'm gonna build a small army...... Emma got Yu and she already has a Yosuke at home so they're gonna go together like tru boyfriends. She also gave me my Fukawa strap! So I was really excited about that too.

I got to meet a lot of cool people and hang out more with some of Emma's friends that I know a little less. We ran into a gyaru wearing the cutest code in the lift so I had a short conversation with her about meets and stuff. Emma said that she won't mind if I wanna dress her up and take her to one so I'm not alone in a group of new people, since I go to so many Homestuck meets for her. She's way cute ;u; But I think that might give me a little more confidence to go for it and meet some other gyaru if I see any come up!

Apart from that I don't have very much to report. I've got my heart set on a particular placement at the moment, which I didn't want to do because I'll just be extra disappointed if I don't get it, so fingers crossed that I do... Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment