Tuesday 29 October 2013

Expo post (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*: ・゚✧

So I did it, I went to expo this weekend!

I was rooming with Emma and Dani which was great, they're my fave con roomies UuU
I got in pretty late on Friday, so did Emma. We were gonna go and do the expo things but as soft grunge sdr2's coz it's nice and lazy and chill buuut, it was like..... nah, it's late and we're tired, haha. So we just went back to the hotel and then got some food! (And vodka, very important expo ingredient....)

me all ready to soft grunge

On Saturday me and Emma were doing the full SDR2. Emma was a very cute princess and I was cosplaying Nanami! I was really tired because I randomly woke up for like no reason in the middle of the night so my speepy eyes were like... half make up and half legit, whoops.

the hair pin is so cute emma made it like.... literally last minute but it looked real cute all day ;u;

me and dani were laughing at this on our way there so i took a photo like the mature adult that i am

obligatory photo of me drowning in portable game consoles

Finding the Dangan Ronpa meet was suffering! But it couldn't really be helped. Someone had the bright idea of like, closing off half the building for people to queue for tickets so it was so hard getting ANYWHERE on Saturday, it was totally packed. And then the place where we were all supposed to meet was closed off and like eighty different people had different pieces of information and aaahsuhfuha. So we kinda ran around a lot. But during that time we found Amy who was being a cute little Chihi!! So obviously I asked if I could get a pic of us together because brotp <3

susie found us at the DR meet so she took this and we had a chat and it was so nice ;u;

Guess who else we found when were walking around??

it's a hanji!!!! i look so teeny heehee

dang we kawaii

It's the Fabsie!! (check here too for her cosplays~) She looked rly gr8 but we were seperated by a barrier haha, so we could only have a rly quick chat. I had a headache by this point (hence why I had de-lensed) so we only stuck around for a little while after the meet before we went off to grab food and coffees and went back to the hotel.

On Sunday morning I was so stressy and gross but I eventually chilled the frick out and got ready.

my attempt at getting a couple selfie

there it is the otp

Yeah!! Togami and Fukawa cosplay for the last day UuU We were running pretty late and I almost forgot to get a really important picture for Susie but I remembered at the very last minute:

i was gonna wear this for soft grunge times but since it never happened i was like wELL

we stopped for starbucks harharhar l8 w/ starbucks jokes etc etc

I thought I'd be way colder because I didn't have my super cozy hoodie on today. But it was okay, temperature wise, just sooooo windy.... I'm pretty sure 80% of the photos people took of us are gonna be so windswept and awful, haha. Not that it would have mattered very much because Miro's Signless cloak was super big and cozy and warm.

the best expo photo that i sneakily ganked off of miranda (im gomen!) miro looked sooo coooool ;u;

using it as a granny blankie out in the cold

and then stealing the jacket from togam becuz i think im cute

We tried and failed a little at finding the DR meetup again...... But it turned out to be like right next to the Homestuck one so we ended up hanging out with some of Emma's panel friends. We went and looked around the dealers hall a little bit on Sunday, too. There were so many stalls with Dollywink and Candydoll cosmetics but I'm still so broke /soft crying

Then we spent some time just sort of chilling with people. At the start of the day we bumped into this real cute fem!Leon who we were gonna try and find the meet with but we had to seperate to get tickets. But we managed to find her again at the end of the day which was pretty cool. We were gonna all go and get drinks but mostly we just ended up pissing around with Emma's panelstuck friends and then deciding to split coz it was coooold.

got coffee w/ rich boyfriend, used stirrer things as ahoges, became protags

Then on Monday morning we went for bubble tea with a bunch of people before we all had to go home.

mine was mocha flavoured *u*

takin cute couple selfies ;)

We were sort of worried that getting home would be a challenge since there was a lot of stuff shut down because of the storms. Fortunately we weren't travelling by train so we were okay in the end and didn't get back too late. I was really sad to go but I had a really good time. I'm gonna miss people sooo much! But I told Fabsie that I'll come to visit her really soon since she's living back down in Birmingham, so I'm excited about that. I'm a little bit excited for May but I think it will probably be the last London expo me and Emma do, at least for a while. I want to be able to afford to do Kitacon and some other stuff and expo is such a drain on my expenses. But it'll be a good one I think. I have Sayaka Miki and Sailor Venus planned so it's magical girls all the way~!

No comments:

Post a Comment