Wednesday 2 October 2013

rambling life update

I'm back!! I am all moved in now. Technically I have been in and back at uni for just over a week now. But I spent some time at my girlfriend's so I guess I have been a little bit busy.




Code & make from moving day~ I don't think my face stayed so nice though since there were some tears butttt it was okay in the end. My flatmates seem really nice so that has made me feel a little better. I went to see Emma coz it'd been like a whooole month. But she was really sick so I haven't got any cute couple snaps or anything..... Maybe next time <3 I miss her a whole bunch already.


In other exciting news my lenses have arrived!! They actually arrived before I moved but I haven't had time to write up a review. I will say that I'm really happy with them for now, though. Here's a quick snap of me wearing them with my Nanami wig ^u^ (the lighting is horrible I'm sorry, it was taken in my Mom's bathroom at like 10pm)





I've been thinking a lot about my style lately... Last year I started venturing into gyaru and I started with onee-gyaru because it was easier to ease into it through that style imo. I still really like onee but I want to try some more things!! I think a lot of the pieces I've been picking up lately are more himekaji. But it's so hard for me to pick one style and stick with it..... But then I wonder if I should stick with onee because of my age. Is 21 too old for cute girly styles or what?? At least I'm short with a young looking face...

No comments:

Post a Comment